Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Supervisory Contractor, Enterprise Planning & Analytics at MTN Ghana is to support in analysing business trends to provide the Enterprise Business team with quality information to enhance the decision-making process in line with the Division’s strategic objectives.
- Technology and Platform business
- Multi-regulation and multifaceted stakeholder management
- Public Listed Organization
- Environmental, Social and Governance prioritized
- Regionalization structure implication
- Performance-driven environment
- Development of a sophisticated client base (especially high-value)
- Diverse cultural environment
- Extended workforce management
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Support in preparing pre and post-evaluation on all Enterprise Business products & services, projects (partnerships, converged services etc.).
- Assist in performing Profit & Loss analysis for Enterprise Business decision making.
- Assist in Checking and confirming performance to ensure the payment of appropriate commissions.
- Assist in reviewing ICT tariffs to ensure divisional objectives are achieved.
- Assist in providing input for tariffs review of all other Enterprise products & Services including New New products.
- Assist in collaborating with Marketing to manage Post Paid tariffs and ensure tariff change forms are filled to effect changes in tariffs.
- Champion segment product reporting on a regular basis.
- Assist in tracking all Audit queries and Divisional risks to ensure closure within the required period.
- Assist in monitoring performance against KPIs and SLAs for customer services and order fulfilment operations.
- Assist in gathering financial and non-financial data for various reporting purposes
- Perform any other assigned functions and implement corrective actions within the confinements of the division.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Minimum of a relevant Degree in Marketing, Financial Accounting, Telecommunications Engineering or related degree.
- Minimum of 2 years proven relevant experience in a similar role.
Knowledge & Technical Competencies:
- Data Analytics
- In-depth knowledge of the market and industry
- Understanding of technology and services
- Knowledge of standard office practices and procedures
- Strong knowledge in Management of Customers
- Cloud and digital services
- Microsoft Office Suite
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Leads self, good conflict management, takes and manages accountability
- Innovative, Takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
- Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
- Ability to focus on priorities and plans.
- Good written and verbal communication, presentation skills, and commitment to the organization
- Global thinker, Analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Be able to maintain confidentiality
Must live the MTN Values of
Can Do; Integrity; leadership; Innovation; Relationships
Must exhibit the MTN Vital Behaviors of
Complete Candor, Complete Accountability, Active Collaboration & Get it done.
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.