Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Network Systems Support Engineer at MTN Ghana is to provide engineering support on all presale’s activities through collaboration with IT, Networks, Projects, Sales and Marketing teams, external Vendors and Customers.
- Technology and Platform business
- Multi-regulation and multifaceted stakeholder management
- Public Listed Organization
- Environmental, Social and Governance prioritized
- Regionalization structure implication
- Performance-driven environment
- Development of a sophisticated client base
- Diverse cultural environment
- Extended workforce management
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Support in designing a cost-effective technology solution for enterprise customers, wholesale Providers, Internet Service providers (ISPs), Other Network Operators, Mobile Virtual Network Operators (MVNOs), Educational institutions campuses, and residential and business areas on request.
- Provide support in the development of technical documentation and high-level designs of customers as well as Bill of Materials (BOM) & Bill of Quantities (BOQ).
- Assist in collaborating with other stakeholders such as IT, Networks, Projects and Managed service operators to verify the availability, suitability and allocation of network resources for customer service designs and provisioning.
- Assist in Liaising with the Service Delivery team for the successful implementation of new products and projects according to agreed designs.
- Assist in collaborating with Products and Partnerships teams in performing evaluations, testing and validations for new products and solutions according to submitted customer technical documentation, whilst ensuring internal processes and policies are complied with.
- Assist in conducting on-site inspections/investigations, including Wireless RF Surveys, in-depth walkthroughs, and documentation of existing conditions.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Minimum of BSc Electrical/Electronic/Telecom Engineering or Computer science
- Minimum of 2 years of proven relevant experience in a similar role.
Knowledge & Technical Competencies:
- Strong knowledge in the Management of Customer Support Functions
- Project Management
- Unified Communication and Collaboration solutions & services (Hosted PBX, SIP Trunking, IVR, and many more )
- Data connectivity products (VPN, WAN, Leased Lines)
- Corporate, Campus and Commercial wireless and FTTx Solutions
- Internet solutions,
- IOT and APN solutions
- Global Network Connectivity (MPLS, IPLC)
- Colocation (Datacenter, IaaS)
- Associate-level knowledge of TCP/IP network infrastructure and design of wireless networks solutions
- Strong Troubleshooting and Problem-solving skills
- Basic programming and SQL knowledge
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Leads self, good conflict management, takes and manages accountability
- Innovative, Takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
- Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
- Ability to focus on priorities and plans.
- Good written and verbal communication, presentation skills, and commitment to the organization
- Global thinker, Analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Be able to maintain confidentiality
Must live the MTN Values of
Can Do; Integrity; leadership; Innovation; Relationships
Must exhibit the MTN Vital Behaviors of
Complete Candor, Complete Accountability, Active Collaboration & Get it done.
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.