Jobs In Tamale, Northern Region 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Our Mission is to empower street-connected children and their families in Ghana and beyond to live healthier, happier, and better lives. Since our inception over 20 years ago, we nurtured an inclusive environment that embraces the diversity and uniqueness of everyone. Irrespective of gender, role, or background, we pride our relationships on the highest levels of integrity and trust.
Careers that empower young dreamers
When you make a decision to work with Children Believe, you’re not just doing something great for your career, you’re helping empower children around the world to access education, pursue their dreams and be a voice for change. We know there are lots of career options for talented, top performers like you, but not many offer the opportunity to help children live and dream fearlessly.
We are currently recruiting for the following position: Sponsorship Coordinator - Tamale
Focus on sponsorship program operational activities, including following up on the implementation of programmatic aspects and child-sponsor communication quality assurance. The incumbent will assist the Program Officer in programmatic reports elaboration and maintain sponsorship key performance indicators as expected by the organization.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
This role includes, but is not limited to:
1. Responsibility A (45%)
- Assist Programme Officer and Programme Manager in operational and strategic planning processes.
- Assist Program Officer and Programme Manager in overseeing programmatic implementation on the field,
- Strengthen and maintain relations with key stakeholders such as local implementing organisations.
- Perform field visits to supervise projects and program implementation.
- Produce narrative and numeric reports to share with internal and external stakeholders.
- Guarantee the compliance of the child safeguarding policy in all aspects of his/her role and with local implementing partners. Promote at all times the child rights and protection focus.
2. Responsibility B (45%)
- Review child letters, Child Progress Reports (CPR’s), Child Data Forms (CDF’s) and Client Designated Gift (CDG) acknowledgements for quality and translation purposes, ensuring that the content is appropriate, the child and sponsor information is correct, and that full translation is completed. Provide regular quality assurance feedback to the Sponsorship Manager and recommend improvements for quality and accuracy.
- Ensure inquiries and monthly reports from Toronto are forwarded to appropriate program partners. Follow up with programs to obtain information for urgent inquiries or to obtain further details as necessary. Review monthly inquiry logs to ensure programs are responding to inquiries in a timely manner and overdue inquiries are followed up. Ensure all inquiries are answered completely, packaged properly and forwarded to Toronto.
- Effectively utilize electronic communication methods such as e-mail and Skype; responding to inquiries in a timely manner.
- Ensure forms included in packages from partners are complete, quality of communication is acceptable, translation is done, child data is uploaded correctly to CHIP as well as the digital images are sent via FTP.
- Ensure digital images meet required standards and are stored on the database for future reference.
- Monitor monthly submission of correction lists from programs to ensure continuous update of child data and current status of sponsorship, i.e. children no longer receiving support are reported for substitution in a timely manner and new children are submitted for assignment (as necessary).
3. Others (10%)
- Comply with all Children Believe policies and procedures.
- Other related duties as assigned.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
The ideal candidate possesses:
- College Degree in social science or relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in the development field and project management with demonstrated results in Quality Assurance (QA) and Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) initiatives; sponsorship, children´s rights approach experience is an asset
- Strong organizational skills; able to maintain well-organized manual and electronic filing systems
- Good data analysis and reporting skills; able to read, analyze and produce narrative and numeric reports, identify issues and assess training needs.
- Facilitation and training skills are an asset.
- Fluent in English and local language(s), both written and verbal
- Strong proofreading skills (including written grammar, sentence structure and flow)
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office (intermediate Word, Excel and Outlook; basic PowerPoint) and intermediate experience with customized databases
- Able to travel locally occasionally
- Demonstrated commitment to Children Believe’s Vision, Mission and Values
Attributes, Traits, and Behaviours:
- Respect for Diversity
- Awareness and Sensitivity Regarding Gender Issues
- Creative Problem Solving
- Effective Communication
- Inclusive Collaboration
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Leading by Example
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.