Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Accra Institute of Technology (AIT), -- a dynamic leading private technological university in ghana, is looking for qualified and highly motivated individuals for the following faculty (academic) & academic administration full-time positions:
- Senior lecturer – civil engineering
- Senior lecturer – electrical engineering/electronics engineering
Required skills or experience
- Applicants for the senior lecturer positions must have at minimum a master’s degree with a substantial research component and must have a minimum of 3 – 5 years post-qualification work experience.
- Applicants with a PhD degree or working towards their PhD degree at a reputable institution will have an advantage. Candidates for the senior lecturer positions are expected to have substantial research/journal publications expected for this academic rank
- Candidates for the librarian/e-library position must possess a degree/postgraduate degree in library studies/library information systems. Some knowledge of computer-based information systems or e-library systems will be an advantage
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.