Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Company is looking for a suitably qualified person for the position of Assistant Company Secretary and Legal Advisor. Currently, the company is serving over 215,000 clients across nine regions in 133 business units.
Job Title: Assistant Company Secretary and Legal Advisor
- Organise and prepare agenda and papers for board of directors’ meetings and annual general meetings etc.
- Take minutes, draft resolutions, and lodge required forms and annual returns with government agencies
- Advise the Board of Directors on matters of Corporate Governance
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and take appropriate action
- Serve as a liaison between the company and its stakeholders and shareholders
- Ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements
- Ensure the board follows correct procedures and complies with its obligation under the law and company regulation.
- Provide legal advice and responses to correspondence of legal nature.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Prepare, review and modify contractual instruments to assist and support business activities of the company
- Develop, review and maintain policies and procedures for the smooth execution of activities the company
- Represent the company when the need arises
- Prepare and submit relevant reports and documents to BOG.
Qualification Required & Experience
- The candidate must be a qualified lawyer as recognised by the Ghana Bar Association.
- Excellent computing, secretarial, interpersonal, teamworking and written/verbal communication
- Potential candidates must have at least 3 years of working experience in a similar position.
- An attractive salary package will be offered to the suitable candidate.
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.