Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
JBKlutse.com is looking to hire a good writer with superb storytelling abilities to create technology-related content full-time and manage the entire operations of the website. This includes reviews, features, biographies, trends, and other fact-based articles. THIS IS A FULL-TIME JOB.
Compensation: GHS1200-1600 (Based on experience).
We're looking for a strong, passionate tech-savvy storyteller who desires to generate short, exciting, and easy-to-digest stories that everyone can relate to. This is a full-time role, but you will work remotely.
WHAT TO DO:
- Ensuring timely processing and publishing of news material that meets our editorial standards, in-house style guide, and platforms' rules (policies) (Facebook, Google, others).
- Verifying facts and accuracy of all news reports before they are published.
- Rewriting and editing copy to ensure it is readable and appeals to the target audience.
- Producing authentic content free of plagiarism.
- Ensuring articles have catchy headlines and appropriate visual elements, photos, or illustrations.
- Managing other writers
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Should be based in Accra (To attend events).
- Should have good knowledge in SEO & publishing with WordPress.
- HND or University degree in journalism/media studies or related field.
- 2 years experience in reporting online or working in a similar capacity.
- Perfect command of the English language (you will have to take several tests to prove it).
- Expertise in technology trends.
- Experience in the digital/social media field.
- A good laptop/PC (at least Intel 3).
- Good, stable, reliable internet connection (uncapped, with a line speed of at least 4MBps). Cellphone data is not acceptable.
- Passion for technology and general news reporting.
- Understanding of the Ghanaian technology landscape.
- Sense of responsibility.
- Hard worker.
- Goal-oriented - Can work with deadlines.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Performance bonus
- Flexibility to work anywhere
- Opportunity to learn and be a game-changer.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.