Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
As the Technology Solution Delivery Manager, you will work with diverse teams on various engagements in different industry sectors to solve a whole range of complex tasks from the requirement to responding to the ever-changing demands of the market and implement ERP systems. As part of this growing team, you will also get to help shape the innovative culture that makes EY such a great place to work.
You will be required to support our clients in their most strategic challenges to define and implement the actions necessary to improve their performance and their organization:
- Provide technical leadership on major ERP transformation projects
- Support with the development of innovative solutions to address client needs
- Document and analyse business requirements and develop appropriate solution specifications
- Support with the configuration, training, and implementation of relevant business applications
- Coordinate with other sub-service lines to market/develop appropriate solutions for clients
- Supervise and train less experienced consultants
- Play a leading role in marketing our technology solution delivery offerings to clients
- Identify business opportunities where we can leverage our technology solutions to drive our client’s transformation agenda
- Develop technical proposals in response to client solicitations
CONTINUE READING BELOW
To qualify for the role, you must have the following:
Educational Requirements and Technical Skills
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/information technology or in a related field from a recognised university
- 7+ years of practical experience in software implementation
- Proven architecture, design, and implementation experience with large-scale projects
- Ability to conceptualize and translate business requirements into end-to-end technical solutions
- Extensive experience with multiple technologies – Open-source applications, Microsoft, SAP, Oracle etc
- Experience in providing technical leadership to project resources to meet project deadlines and ensure project objectives are met
- Experience in developing detailed knowledge of all aspects of the application development cycle
- Innovative thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn new technology and ability to learn quickly
- Experience in consulting practice would be an added advantage
- Excellent written and communications skills and familiar with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word etc.)
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritise shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator and a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion for technology and making things happen in a dynamic organisation. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you will be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that is right for you
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.