Human Resource Management Jobs In Accra : Compensation and Benefits Specialist - Africa World AirlinesHuman Resource Management Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Africa World Airlines (AWA) is seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidates for the job position of Compensation and Benefits Specialist.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Manage the development, implementation, as well as administration of compensation and benefit programmes.
- Continuously monitor the effectiveness of existing compensation and benefit practices and recommend changes that are cost-effective and consistent with compensation trends and corporate objectives.
- Provide advice to staff on pay decisions, policy interpretations, and job evaluations.
- Design creative solutions to specific compensation-related programmes and incentive plans.
- Oversee salary surveys projects and monitor salary survey data to ensure corporate compensation and benefit objectives are achieved.
- Ensure compliance with local compensation laws and regulations.
- Perform job analysis to determine classification and appropriate salary range.
- Benchmark jobs against survey data and other market intelligence to determine competitive compensation and benefit ranges for each position.
- Work with insurance brokers and investment planners to create competitive, cost-effective benefits packages for the organization; facilitate implementation and enrollment for insurance and retirement plans.
- Knowledge of all local regulations and compliance requirements related to employee compensation and benefits
- Knowledge of laws and regulations as they apply to base compensation and incentive compensation programmes, company policies, and operations
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret and communicate data
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to use Microsoft products, including Excel
- Proven ability to communicate and effectively “sell” an organization’s value proposition.
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as marketing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with senior management
- Strong customer service, negotiation skills, and ability to interact with employees at all levels throughout the company
- Self-starter with excellent time management, multi-tasking, and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic and sense of integrity, trustworthiness, and ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, human resources, or related field and five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in employee compensation
- At least one (1) year of experience managing subordinates
- Minimum of SHRM- CP/PHR Certification
- Compensation professional credentials are preferred
- A Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management is an added advantage
- Evidence of leadership and continuing professional development and training in HR management
- Member of a recognized HR professional institution will be an added advantage
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR):
- Create and implement an approach to CSR that complements AWA’s business strategy in the areas of corporate responsibility and employee volunteerism; and projects AWA as an involved, responsible, and forward-thinking corporate citizen.
- Write and action the company’s social responsibility strategy and manage the Charitable Giving budget to ensure the budget is adhered to and returns and benefits are maximized.
- Act as the focal point for the company’s CSR initiatives in the community and build relationships with community partners and key stakeholders.
- Promote employee volunteering initiatives in coordination with internal stakeholders.
- Work with Marketing and PR teams to drive internal engagement and promote storytelling.
- Develop policies relating to the company’s ethical, sustainable and environmental responsibilities.
- Ensure the company has a positive impact on local communities and the environment.
- Raise public awareness of the company’s social responsibility commitments through marketing.
- Create partnerships with clients, employees, suppliers, charities, and other groups.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.