Jobs In Tema 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
SOS CHILDREN’S VILLAGES GHANA is a child welfare organization that provides stable Family-Like Care (FLC) for children in need. We also provide social services for families at risk through our Family Strengthening Projects. Currently, we operate in four locations; Tema, Asiakwa, Kumasi, and Tamale with the National Office in Accra. Applications are invited from suitably qualified and dynamic persons for appointment as
Handyman (1 Position)
Duty Post: Tema
To provide technical support to ensure the smooth running of programme activities in Tema.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification And Experience
The ideal applicant must;
- Hold HND in Building & Construction/Technology or Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Have at least 3 years of relevant work experience in building construction, mechanical or electrical engineering
- Possess some knowledge in basic auto mechanics or vehicle maintenance
- Able to handle minor repairs on equipment and estate facilities
- Able to handle minor electrical and plumbing works
- Be able to take initiative and have a sense of responsibility
- Be physically and mentally fit
- Be patient, honest and very respectful
- Be able to work for long hours and on weekends when the need arises.
- Possess good writing skills with a flair for the needs and development of children.
- Have a strong cultural awareness, able to work with people from different cultural backgrounds.
- Be a team player, have strong collaborative skills and ability to relate with children, youth & all levels of coworkers
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.