Jobs In Ghana 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
SOS CHILDREN’S VILLAGES GHANA is a child welfare organization that provides stable Family-Like Care (FLC) for children in need. We also provide social services for families at risk through our Family Strengthening Projects. Currently, we operate in four locations; Tema, Asiakwa, Kumasi, and Tamale with the National Office in Accra. Applications are invited from suitably qualified and dynamic persons for appointment as
Youth Development Worker
Duty Post Tamale
The ideal candidate should be;
- At least 35 years & above
- Hold a first degree in Social Work, Youth Development work, Sociology, Psychology or Guidance and Counseling with at least three years of social work experience.
- Capable of implementing youth development and pathway plans; providing career guidance and placement support for the young people
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Support young people in learning the required soft and life skills needed to live an independent life
- Provide young people with ongoing career counselling and job orientation based on a clear understanding of each person’s skills, abilities, and aspirations and matching them with labour market requirements
- Ability to stay informed about young people’s school/work progress and react timely if any challenges are detected
- Facilitate internship, mentorship, coaching and job shadowing opportunities for young people
- Capable to assume the role of a Facilitator, Enabler and Role Model for the young people
- Able to build young people’s participation skills in order to empower them towards actively participating and getting involved in decision-making
He/she must also possess the following skills and competencies
- Good interpersonal relationships and communication skills
- Good understanding and knowledge of youth management
- Problem-solving skills
- Good level of digital skills and knowledge to use technology
- Ability to realistically assess young people’s talents, skills and interests
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.