Administrative/Secretarial Jobs In Accra : Supporters Liaison Officer - Accra Hearts of Oak Sporting ClubAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Founded in 1911, Accra Hearts of Oak SC is the oldest existing Ghanaian football club and with a fan base of an estimated 8 million, among the most popular clubs on the African continent. The Club has previously won the CAF Champions League, the CAF Confederations Cup, and 20-times its local league, the Ghana Premier League.
The Phobians currently invest in state-of-the-art training facilities and a new youth academy, while reinforcing its non-technical staff. The Club has, therefore, created the position of Supporters’ Liaison Officer, to address the key concerns of its supporters.
- A great opportunity for a Supporters’ Liaison Officer to join a leading Ghanaian football club and play a vital role in the operation of the Marketing and Communications departments.
- Primarily based in Accra, you will be visible and accessible as the first point of contact to all supporters requiring personal contact with the club. This includes all home matchdays and selected club events throughout the year.
- The successful candidate should be an excellent communicator and motivated to enhance the matchday experience and fan engagement initiatives.
- The club provides the opportunity to join a friendly and welcoming team which has a collective desire to continually enhance its offering to supporters.
- You will be a key figure in ensuring all fans have the best possible experience as a supporter of Accra Hearts of Oak Football Club.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Being the first point of contact for supporters and fan groups regarding queries, issues and complaints, communicating via email, telephone, social media and face-to-face and ensuring a first-class customer service is always provided.
- Liaising with department heads to ensure all supporter issues are resolved.
- Maintaining and making improvements to the club’s numerous fan guides, including the Supporters’ Unions.
- Understanding and keeping disability legislation up-to-date and fulfilling the club’s duty in providing an accessible stadium for all.
- Being a liaison on matchdays to help supporters with wayfinding and any potential enquiries and issues – Liaising with fellow Clubs external organisations to share best practice.
- Ensuring alignment between the club and the Community to support with the delivery of community projects and to build positive relationships with community groups with a focus on driving attendance at home matches.
- Undertaking the organisation and delivering of junior supporter events and community visits.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Extensive experience in a senior customer service/customer-facing role
- Experience working in a football or sports-based organisation
- Confident communicator, able to build and maintain relationships
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Trustworthy, conscientious and reliable
- Ambitious, enthusiastic, energetic and driven
- Proactive approach with the ability to handle multiple projects and responsibilities
- A polite and professional manner
- Exemplary organisational and planning skills
- A commitment to self-improvement and a desire to enhance the department’s operations
- A commitment to equality, diversity, equal opportunities and accessibility
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.