Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Africa Foresight Group (AFG) is an African-owned and managed talent network that offers freelance consulting services across the continent. At AFG, we aim to build African companies into global champions by offering world-class and locally accessible services. We are excited to work with talented, international leaders with a wholehearted commitment to contributing to sustainable growth in African economies. We pride ourselves in being a home to young top talent with extraordinary ambition.
We are looking for a strong and dynamic Associate to join our network of freelance management consultants.
As an Associate with AFG, you will have the opportunity to apply and develop your analytical, problem-solving, creative thinking, business management and leadership skills from working on our projects (missions). You will work with our project (mission) teams and support our clients with their most pressing business problems. In some cases, you will be asked to travel to support the client in an on-ground capacity.
- Work closely with the project manager(s) and client(s) to analyse problems and develop recommendations
- Take charge of identifying information sources, gathering and interpreting data, executing analysis, and turning data into meaningful insights and transformative solutions
- Work closely with the project manager to analyze problems and develop PowerPoint presentations, word documents, or excel documents capturing analyses and recommendations for the client teams
- Prepare, request for, and lead the problem-solving session on your own workstream, to ensure deliverables are met on time and spec
- Manage and mentor junior team members
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Independent consultant / Freelancer or entrepreneur
- Minimum 5 years of professional work experience
- Minimum 3 years of management consulting or consulting experience in a client-facing role with strong consulting skillset in creative and hypothesis-led problem-solving, framing and communicating complex ideas, thinking strategically, excellent numerical skills
- Bachelor’s degree from a leading university
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment, continuing to deliver quality service and consistently meet deadlines
- Capability to drive an independent workstream in the context of a broader team project
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
What’s in it for you?
- Our client base: Our clients have the interest to change the world. Our clients are African-owned businesses, DFIs and investment firms looking for the next frontier of business ideas in Africa.
- Our talent pool: An opportunity to work with AFG's talent pool which is made up of over 120 people from top consulting firms and educational institutions.
- Support community: Our back office consists of a dynamic team; they focus on logistics, resource support, learning and development. You focus on delivering impact.
- Flexibility: Most of our work is fully remote. However, as an Associate, you also have the luxury of travelling for work and client development when required.
- Compensation: Competitive compensation.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.