Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Jiji is a leading classified platform in the largest markets of Pan-African countries with a combined population of 450+ mn expected by 2025. It provides buyers and sellers with an avenue to meet and exchange goods and services. Jiji strives to establish itself as a long-term investor in Africa. We’re excited by the exceptional opportunities this young and dynamic continent has to offer. Our goal is to enter the TOP-5 classifieds in the world by traffic by 2025.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Public Relations Head who will handle all aspects of planned publicity campaigns and PR activities for Jiji Ghana.
- Develop PR campaigns and media relations strategies
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns
- Creating, managing, and optimising the reports based on KPI metrics
- Track performance of campaigns by key metrics
- Undertaking relevant market research
- Track media coverage and follow industry trends
- Organise and attend PR events and serve as company spokesman
- Building positive relationships with stakeholders, media, and public
- Edit and update promotional material and publications e.g. brochures, videos, social media posts, etc
- Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorship, and advertising
CONTINUE READING BELOW
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Degree/ Diploma in Communications and Public Relations.
- Proven experience as a Public Relations Officer or a similar role for 3 years
- Established professional relationships with media agencies in Ghana
- Understanding social media and solid experience working with bloggers
- A clear understanding of the main brand metrics and ways of their improvement
- Experience with developing creative campaigns would be a plus
- Multitasking skills
- Copywriting skills
- Skills of managing team
- Event management and organisation
- Understanding of how researchers are conducting
- Skills of a moderator/ in-depth interviewer would be a plus
Remuneration and benefits
- Competitive performance-driven bonus structure
- Health Insurance
- Tier 1,2&3
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.