Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
With rapidly changing technology threats, clients from all industries look to us for trusted solutions for their increasingly complex risks. You will have access to our robust solutions to advise clients on managing Information Technology risk, enhancing maturity, and improving efficiency. You will belong to an international connected team of specialists helping our clients with their most complex technology risk needs and contributing toward their business resilience.
We are actively seeking a Senior to join our IT Risk team. You will work alongside respected industry professionals, learning about and applying leading practices to better manage IT risk and cybersecurity people, process and technology capabilities. You will gain insights into the design and operations of Information Technology risk programs and audits in a variety of industries and learn how to design measurable, sustainable programs to keep up with the ever-changing technology landscape.
This position falls within our Advisory team, which helps our clients enhance the effectiveness of operations functions by assisting them as they shift their emphasis from transaction-level control, processing and reporting to more value-driven, decision support and analytics.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Your Key Responsibilities
As a Senior, you will contribute technically to IT risk and cybersecurity client engagements and internal projects. An important part of your role will be to actively establish internal and external relationships. You will also identify potential business opportunities for EY within existing engagements and escalate these as appropriate. Similarly, you will anticipate and identify risks within engagements and raise any issues with senior members of the team. In line with EY’s commitment to quality, you will confirm that work is of high quality and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer. This role requires willingness and ability to travel approximately 50-70% of the time.
Academic And Professional Qualifications
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study (information technology, computer science, cybersecurity, information security, IT engineering etc.).
- A master’s degree in a relevant field of study would be an added advantage
- CISA certification is required.
- Certification in one or more of the following is preferred CRISC/CISM/ CISSP/ ISO 27001 LA / ISO 22301 LA.
- Certification in one or more of the following would be an added advantage, ISO 27032/ PCI DSS QSA, / CompTIA Security+/CEH/ CompTIA PenTest+
Technical Skills And Experience
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in IT Audit
- Experience conducting technical audits of complex technology environments including infrastructure (network, cloud, virtual systems), databases (oracle, MS SQL, DB2), applications, operating systems (Windows, Linux, AIX etc), cyber and information security, disaster recovery and business resilience
- Experience conducting information and cyber security risk assessments
- Experience using IT Audit and security tools
- Experience auditing SAP application is preferred
- Knowledge in IT and security frameworks, standards, and regulations such as COBIT 2019, ISO 27001, ISO 22301, NIST, PCI DSS, Critical Information Infrastructure (CII) Directive of Ghana etc
- Conversant with design and review of IT and information security policies and procedures
- Good writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Team player with leadership skills and aspirations
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Interest in the different fields of advisory
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We offer you
Work with a bright, friendly, enthusiastic and energetic team
Develop your personal and business skills by working on challenging projects with some of the most well-known companies as well as through our extensive learning and development programs
Receive a competitive remuneration package
Who We Are
At EY we support you in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world’s most successful companies.
And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives. At EY you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world. It is how you make a difference.« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.