Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Brand Manager provides expert knowledge, to deliver against the strategy and vision of the Vodafone Brand.
They execute the Brand positioning across products, services, and innovations that are launching, ensuring consistent delivery and execution of the Brand strategy which is brought to life through ‘on Brand’ positioning, messaging, and creative execution.
The Brand Manager focuses on the supervision of the creative agency(s), who develop and deliver effective Vodafone communications in line with the Brand strategy, promote and maintain the Brand image, and manage the media plans to support brand and commercial priorities to include driving target achievement and increasing Brand value
Key Accountabilities/Responsibilities And Decision Ownership
- Assists, advises on and executes brand positioning, identity development, and campaign approval processes and activities
- Has people supervisory responsibility for a team of Marketing Communications and Brand professionals i.e. the creative agency, events, and activations agencies, etc. and contributes towards delivering a range of strategic brand, communication, and identity programs across all channels, audiences, and segments, which may be in conjunction with other Brand teams;
- Maintains strong relations and works closely with relevant departments (e.g. Consumer Business Units (CBU), Vodafone Business Units (VB), Vodafone Foundation, Technology, Digital Marketing, and CVM, etc.) on propositions
- Works effectively with internal audiences and external agencies/vendors to ensure understanding of the Brand identity, interpretation, and creative expression – challenging interpretation where required
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Profession and Technical Competencies
- Proactive, with a strong personal drive
- Enthusiastic about the telecoms industry
- Medium to strong quantitative ability
- Creative Thinker
- Deep thinker able to view a problem from different angles
- Ability to handle detail while retaining a sense of the big picture
- Brand or account manager experience (client/agency) (minimum 5 years)
- Numerical and analytical skills/degree of comfort with basic math (decimal and percentages).
- Consumer data analysis skills
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.