Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Briege Ghana Limited is a company incorporated under the laws of Ghana. A subsidiary of DE BENOS GROUP. The company is primary involved in the following activities procurement and shipping, product sourcing, warehouse and logistics service, product customization and trading.
We are currently looking for marketing officers in all the capital cities/towns in Ghana.
- Marketing Officers/Agents
- No of Vacancies: 16
Currently operating our office in Kumasi. We provide business solutions to retailers, wholesalers, institutions, companies, clinics and individuals.
- Enroll and register new customers and clients
- Ensure product visibility and presence in the region through effective sales and marketing.
- Interact closely with clients and other potential customers to understand their peculiar needs and propose appropriate service solutions to them.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Market company’s products and service to potential clients on targets
- Educate existing and potential clients on the products and services on offer and their benefits.
- Meet sales target and formulate new sales strategies
- Identify other potential markets within sectors for growth.
- Commission paid based on target
Required Skills or Experience
- Tertiary Certificate Holders. (Good, Smart and Intelligent)
- Minimum of 1-year of experience
- Good communication skills
- Strategy and Innovator
- The ability and desire to sell
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.