Jobs In Tamale, Northern Region 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
PANKO Youth Center's mission is to provide opportunities for less privileged youth to learn the skills necessary to develop their full potential. On a 0.6-acre land with learning spaces and a playground, PANKO is working to improve five skill sets of children and young people, which include foundational skills, digital skills, transferable skills, job-specific skills and entrepreneurial skills.
Currently, the youth centre runs after-school activities to support school-going rural children with foundational skills and redirect their energy and time away from social vices to lift them out of extreme poverty. In October 2022, PANKO would roll out an ICT intervention to provide computer and internet services as well as demand-driven training in ICT skills (both software and hardware), for disadvantaged school children, youth and women.
This intervention will improve education and job creation for disadvantaged youth in the Northern region of Ghana, employing sustainable and environmentally friendly approaches.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The ICT Officer will be responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of PANKO’s ICT center and its related interventions, reporting to and liaising with the Programs Coordinator to meet the needs of the ICT interventions.
- Organising and offering ICT training to children and youth.
- Installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults.
- Solving ICT-related technical and application problems.
- Meeting graphic designing needs of PANKO Youth Center
- Installing, maintaining, repairing and building computers.
- Maintaining hardware peripherals (e.g., scanners, printers, external drives).
- Assist with ICT-related programs and projects.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by management.
Required Skills or Experience
- HND, Degree or professional qualification, preferably in computer science or IT-related field.
- Reasonable work experience in a related field.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ability to organize and offer basic ICT training to children and youth.
- Knowledge of computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suits (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
- Skillful in Photoshop and/or CorelDraw or any graphic designing tools.
- Experience in installation, maintenance and repair of computers is an added advantage.
- Must be creative, and have strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in written and oral English; fluency in Dagbani is an added advantage.
- Available to work on a flexible schedule, including working on weekends.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.