Product Designer - BuiltIT Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Built is a financial technology and services company that is building the digital infrastructure that SMEs need to launch, run and grow their businesses. We are seeking a product designer to join our team to design business and financial tools that help small businesses stay in control of their finances.
- Lead the team’s design process by creating wireframes, user flows, prototypes, and visual designs across our web and mobile apps.
- Write clear documentation to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Conduct user and market research to understand the personas and use cases of our customers
- Leverage qualitative and quantitative data to make design decisions and formulate hypotheses we can experiment on
- Ideate, design, and launch experiments to drive growth across all stages of the customer journey
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 2+ years of experience in product design, including UX/UI or related roles
- Comfortable collaborating with other designers, engineers, and product managers
- Portfolio where we can see your product thinking, visual design, and interaction design skills (branding and graphic design work is a plus)
- Expertise in Figma or a similar design tool
- Self-driven, growth-minded, and results-oriented
- Experience in building payment or finance apps is a plus
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.