Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We are a small but growing team of 500+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by world-class investors. We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers, and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few months, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to tens of thousands of patients across 9 African countries.
As a Staff Data Engineer at mPharma, you will work on an autonomous squad of engineers, product managers, and designers that decide what needs to be built and how to build it. Each day Data Engineers at mPharma are working on problems like how to create complex data enrichment pipelines, how to use computer vision to enhance the onboarding experience, or how to present to the team the wonders of Spark.
Furthermore, we believe that engineers play a critical role in the product definition, so you will work with product managers and designers to determine how to solve real problems that real people have. At the end of the day, mPharma believes in people, and in addition to being highly skilled, our team is collaborative and welcoming. We are looking for engineers who want to grow the company, themselves, and their colleagues. The role comes with an option of hybrid or fully remote.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Build, manage and document automated data pipelines.
- Perform integrations between complex systems.
- Ensure the implementation of data warehousing optimization techniques.
- Discover bottlenecks in our data infrastructure and provide effective solutions.
- You are a smart, kind, team player that wants to innovate while building value.
- You are comfortable writing Scala, Java or Python.
- You are experienced with modern infrastructure and tooling.
- You love best practices in your area of expertise.
- You believe in practices like data provenance, automated testing, and continuous delivery.
- You are comfortable with designing and building scalable, distributed systems.
- You know how to apply data structures and algorithms to real-world problems.
- You are great at writing SQL queries.
- You are comfortable with Infrastructure as Code tools like Terraform.
- You are comfortable with an event streaming technology like Kafka.
- 3+ years of relevant software development experience building software applications.
- At least 2 years of experience in software development and software data engineering.
- Experience with data modelling and data warehousing techniques is required.
- Experience with data quality checks is required.
- Experience with event-driven architecture is required.
- Experience working with cloud services like AWS, GCP or Azure is required.
- Preferably educational background in computer science, software engineering, information technology, or any related field.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.