Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
PwC has been engaged by a Development Partner to support our Education Sector client to build institutional and staff capacity towards improved workforce efficiency and enhanced teaching and learning outcomes. PwC is now looking for the following project staff to support the management and delivery of project objectives.
The Finance Officers will capture accounting transactions and prepare project financial reports and analysis.
Education and Experience required
- • Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role. Experience in the Development sector is an advantage
- • A degree in Accounting, Finance, or Financial Management from a reputable institution
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- • Relevant professional certifications/ part qualified member of relevant professional associations in Ghana or abroad is an advantage (e.g., ICAG, ACCA, CFA, etc.)
- • Evidence of knowledge of accounting principles
- • Strong knowledge of accounting software and Microsoft platforms
Applicants must have:
- • Good organisational skills
- • Evidence of good leadership and goal achievement in a high-performance organisation
- • Ability to communicate and engage influentially particularly on finance matters
- • Working closely and effectively with team members, management and multiple stakeholders
- • Good people management skills, particularly an ability to lead high-performing teams
- • Ability to lead oneself – be emotionally intelligent, resilient and value-driven.
Contract duration: 3 years, renewable annually« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.