Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
MyHealthCop Limited is a Mission-Led Health Technology Company whose main Mission is to promote Health & Wellness, Healthy Lifestyles, Education and Financial Inclusion in Ghana, Africa and beyond, via a DIGITAL PLATFORM.
Founded in 2021, MYHEALTHCOP’s main purpose has been to foster long-term Lifestyle Changes of all Humanity through the promotion of Healthy Living Practices via three main pillars; LIVE HEALTHIER (Nutrition focused), LIVE STRONGER (Physical Activity focused) & LIVE LONGER (Relaxation, Mental Wellbeing and Medical Care focused).
We are looking for an enthusiastic, responsible and very well-organised individual who is passionate about Health & Wellness, to join the MYHealthCop Team as an Image & Content Leader. He/ She will perform a variety of works including but not limited to Graphic Design, filming(including drone shooting), editing & mixing Video, photography and all other scopes which will be defined as relating to content work
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Design Custom Graphics including icons, images, logos, animations, videos etc.
- Design communications artefacts including flyers, business cards, banners, etc.
- Provide video and photo coverage for events using company equipment.
- Direct company productions such as short videos, documentaries, etc
- Edit, enhance, produce and publish photo and video content on multiple platforms
- Graphic Design Planning and Implementation
- Support Website and Social Media Content
- Support Commercial Operations
- Support Brand Identity and Display Projects
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum of a Higher National Diploma in Communications Design, Media, Photography & Videography, or any Related Fields.?
Significant industry Experience. At least one(1) year post National Service Experience
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Must possess excellent Digital and Communication Skills, along with the ability to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines.
Experience with effective communication through social media
Establishing and maintaining online communities
Managing and creating content for social media platforms
Developing and producing a range of multimedia content
Designing and facilitating virtual meetings
Measuring and reporting the performance of digital content, events or social media campaigns using analytics tools.
Ability to operate the Company’s media equipment like cameras, drones, and sound equipment
Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment;
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Strong attention to detail and exceptional organization, logic and analytical skills;
Possess expertise in using a variety of digital tools, virtual platforms and social media campaigns
Excellent understanding of the newest trends or changes in social networking sites
Creative flair and experience in creating simple, clear and innovative content to communicate complex issues for large but segmented audiences
Ability to manage multiple or large-scale projects effectively, and to work in a fast-paced environment
Strong design skills, including command of Adobe Creative Suite tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc), infographic design tools and content management systems
Strong Videography, Photography and Editing skills
Strong strategic, systems thinking and problem solving skills, with the capacity to see the bigger picture.
Excellent Interpersonal Relations Skills. Ability to relate to people at all levels both internally and externally.
Computer Literate and Strong Command in using Software Solutions.
Strong Communication and Presentation Skills (written & verbal)
Proactive, Resourceful, Solutions- Oriented & Results- Oriented.
Able to work on own initiative and must be innovative.
Be an Ambassador of Healthy Living
Must be Reliable, have Integrity, Care for others and strive for Excellence
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.