Operations Associate, National Service - Renmo Homes LimitedAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Renmo is a free, secure and convenient platform that allows Ghanaians to pay monthly for their rents.
Basically, you find your own rental unit and then let us know about it. Renmo will then partner with your future landlord to either pre-finance or negotiate with that landlord, allowing you to make repayments on a monthly basis.
Visit our website: https://www.renmohomes.com for more information
We are looking to hire an experienced and enthusiastic Operations Associate to help us keep growing. If you’re hard-working and dedicated, RenMo Inc. is an ideal place to get ahead. Apply today!
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Bachelor’s degree in business preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong business acumen
- High attention to detail
- Proficient in technology especially Microsoft Office applications
- Proactive qualities with the willingness to learn
- Ability to work well under pressure and with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work long hours seated and in front of a computer
- Complete clerical and administrative tasks
- Provide feedback on company policies and procedures
- Make recommendations for business performance improvement
- Assist the operations manager in daily management
- Cooperate with different departments to improve business operations
- Manage employee schedules and rosters including processing of leave and sick time
- Understand the expectations of an open position to source and screen candidates
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.