Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
As a Front End Engineer, you will be at the centre of design and user experience at Renmo Homes Ltd. Your key area of focus will be building a best-in-class web-based UI.
This role is a remote role requiring you to be based in Accra. This is a highly visible role requiring extensive knowledge of the web applications ecosystem.
Along with clean, maintainable code, we are looking for this person to be a leader, a voice and never shy away from learning something new, or pushing the boundaries on what we can and should do.
- Significant professional experience in front-end development. Minimum of 2yrs preferably.
- Ability to translate UI mock-ups into pixel-perfect implementations
- Strong HTML & CSS Skills (You know when to use Flexbox, CSS Grid, or hey a <table>).
- Extensive knowledge of the principles of UI Psychology & Accessibility.
- Strong aptitude for writing efficient code and delighting users with best-in-class UX.
- Highly Proficient in HTTP, Web services and consuming RESTFUL APIs.
- Knowledge of the AWS ecosystem is a plus
- Experience in testing, version control (Git) and build tools is a must.
- Working knowledge in using popular graphic editing tools is a plus.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.