Audit Senior, Client Service Contractor - Ernest & YoungAuditing Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
As a French and English proficient Senior Auditor, you will work on various audit engagements in different industry sectors and different geographies including French-speaking zones in which EY is acknowledged as a market leader, specifically: financial services, energy & utilities, oil & gas, mining & metals, telecommunications, industrial products, automotive, retail and consumer products, real estate, etc.
Your client responsibilities
Working in a team, you will interact with the client in order to collect all necessary data/information, obtain an understanding of significant classes of transactions, perform substantive testing, maintain working papers, etc.
Your people responsibilities
- Positive attitude and demonstrating a willingness to learn
- Work constructively with the team
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French (This is a mandatory requirement and only candidates fluent in English and French will be considered for interview);
- First-degree holder in preferably Finance/Economics/Accounting;
- Hold a Second Class Upper or better;
- Proficient IT skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- A qualified associate/member/fellow of ICAG/ACCA or equivalent professional accounting qualifications.
- 2 to 3 years experience in external audit with a registered accounting firm;
- Self-motivated, positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy
- Desire to exceed expectations
- Interest in the different fields of assurance
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We offer you
- Work with a bright, friendly, enthusiastic and energetic team
- Develop your personal and business skills by working on challenging projects with some of the most well-known companies as well as through our extensive learning and development programs
- Receive a competitive remuneration package
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.