Jobs In Tema 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Supply Chain Officer at Bunge is to coordinate deliveries, stocking and dispatching at partner facilities and supports the general logistics function of BLC Africa operations.
- Conduct Crop and market surveys in areas under his scope
- Support market intelligence activities
- Leads operations and staff on partner’s crushing/Warehouse sites
- Oversees receiving the nuts into storage/warehouses and dispatching of nut trucks: ensure stacking is well executed in a proper counting way
- Supervises weighbridge, warehouses, and other supply chain-related activities and/or locations
- Performs stock takes on behalf of Management at various locations in the West African supply chain
- Oversees responsibility for production activities at the factories
- Manage administrative tasks related to the supply chain: nuts receiving, nuts evacuation, sample tracking
- Supervises seals management and administration and procedural compliance
- Acts as a representative of our company and takes ownership of responsibilities
- Supervises bulk shipment activities and supports fulfilling administrative requirements
- Looks after strict compliance to QA/QC guidelines based on high international standards, internally and externally
- Pro-actively supports quality control: sampling, moisture checking, visual inspection, insect checks of nuts and butter
- Maintaining and updating field reporting
- Directly supervises gangs and operators of 3rd parties in line with your operations
- Supports the Logistics Manager and SCM where needed
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Responsibility for Company Asset
- Has responsibility for the maintenance and effective use of office and other working tools
- Minimum Higher National Diploma in Supply chain/Logistics, Agronomy or any related field
- A minimum of 3 years experience in supply chain or logistics or related fields
- Experience in cooperative management is a plus
- Affinity with reporting and Excel (MS Office in general)
- Experience in the manufacturing sector and/or trading sector (Sheanut /Cashew /Cocoa etc)
- Shows leadership in stressful situations, and is a real team player at the same time
- Is proactive and assertive, sees and initiates opportunities for improvement
- Excels in communicating to colleagues, suppliers and partners alike
- Is versatile and flexible, knows its way around in different situations and tasks
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.