Jobs In Wa 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
AgriBiz, through its EU-co-funded component in Ghana’s northwest, works to improve on quality production in the agricultural sector. This is achieved through the value chain development, for seven commodities (cashew, groundnuts, vegetables, mango, rice, soybean and sorghum).
Scope of the Role
- As a junior communication officer, you will be responsible for providing support in implementing the programme’s communication and visibility strategy.
- The project works with both public and private-sector partners to scale up innovations and jointly transform the sector, with agribusiness-related interventions and the promotion of inclusive business models
- Supports the implementation of the programme’s communication and visibility strategy.
- Development and revision of information, education and communication materials e.g. articles, success stories, press releases, factsheets, leaflets, flyers, infographics, and other relevant news items.
- Assists the preparation of quarterly and annual reports, as well as operational plans and team events.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Supervision of the display of communication material in offices, and on items procured by the project internally and for partners.
- Supports the development of presentations for technical and steering committee meetings, as well as other meetings.
- Ensure strong relations with EU-REACH on joint communication activities, including updating the EUGAP webpage, providing content and working with the media consultancy firm, etc.
- Assists with the necessary coordination processes to produce publications and materials in accordance with GIZ and EU guidelines.
- Supports technical teams in preparing media contributions.
- Performs other duties and tasks at the request of management.
Qualification Required & Experience
- University degree in Communication, Journalism or comparable degree.
- A minimum of 2 years post-qualification in the same or similar role with national or international organizations.
- Good communication and excellent writing and management skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of ICT, related software and computer applications (e.g. MS Office)
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a multicultural environment with the ability to quickly grasp complex issues.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Motivated team player with an organized, independent, systematic, proactive, detail- and results-oriented work approach Strong command of English language (both written and oral) is required.
- Proactive attitude towards personal growth and institutional changes Willingness to upskill as required by the tasks to be performed – corresponding measures are agreed with management.
Location: Wa, Upper West Region« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.