Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
As a FAAS Senior, you will combine technical accounting skills in IFRS/IPSAS, practical experience in financial reporting and deep sector knowledge in supporting our clients directly and indirectly.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Advising clients on the application of new and existing IFRS accounting standards.
- Assessing the impact of recently adopted accounting standards (primarily IFRS 9, IFRS 10, IFRS 11, IFRS 15, IFRS 16 and IFRS 17)
- Focus on the application of technical accounting in particular accounting policy conversions and GAAP analysis, preparation of financial statements, implementation support for new standards and training
- Provide technical accounting support to other Service lines in EY.
- Develop and deliver training on technical accounting to both clients and internal teams.
- Participate in performing IFRS analysis procedures, especially focusing on complex and/or specialized issues.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Your People Responsibilities
- Willing to learn and be enthusiastic about a career in FAAS
- Work constructively as a team member
- Maintain an educational program to develop personal skills and business acumen
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
- First-degree holder in preferably Finance / Economics / Accounting;
- Qualified accountant (CA/ACCA)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- High level of motivation and drive to pursue a career in professional services.
- Proven ability to build strong client relationships
- Demonstrated analytical ability and attention to detail
- Strong technical accounting experience
- Proficient IT skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Basic quantitative skills
- Continuous learner
We offer you
- Work with a bright, friendly and energetic team
- Develop your personal and business skills by working on challenging projects with some of the most well-known companies as well as through our extensive learning and development programs
- Receive a competitive remuneration package
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.