Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Olam International is a leading food and agri-business supplying food, ingredients, feed and fibre to over 19,800 customers worldwide. Our value chain spans over 60 countries and includes farming, processing and distribution operations, as well as a sourcing network of 4.8 million farmers.
Through our purpose to ‘Re-imagine Global Agriculture and Food Systems, Olam aims to address the many challenges involved in meeting the needs of a growing global population, while achieving a positive impact for farming communities, our planet and all our stakeholders. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, Olam currently ranks among the top 30 largest primary listed companies in terms of market capitalisation on SGX-ST.
Olam Information Services (OISL) is a captive subsidiary of Olam International, Singapore offering IT Services & Global Business Services across its operations in 65 countries in Asia, Africa, the EU & Americas. In Chennai, we currently have on board more than 1000 highly motivated employees. Olam Digital has received International Innovation Award 2019 for Best Services and Solutions.
Olam Global Business Services (OGBS) is a captive unit that offers End to End business process and analytics solutions. OGBS currently offers its solutions on 6 Platforms: Finance, Supply Chain, People services, Risk & Market Compliance, Big Data Analytics and Business Intelligence.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
At this moment, OGBS is located in City of Chennai, India and provides its services to over 20 countries. Olam GBS has received Best Shared Services in India Award – 2019, by Shared Services Forum and Asia’s No.1 Shared Services in Process Improvement and Value Creation, 2019 by Shared Services and Outsourcing Network Forum.
- Ensure outstanding delivery service at a minimum logistics and warehousing cost, whilst maximizing sustainability, safety and security.
- Ensure warehousing management (material fulfilment) process, tools, systems and related best practices.
- Plan and oversee outbound logistics, including on-site and off-site warehouse inventory, and the transportation of finished goods.
- Establish and preserve relationships, as well as negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, and retailers and consumers for logistics providers and inbound supply of raw materials.
- Collaborate with customer service and sales to perform assessments on strategic logistic opportunities.
- Plan and allocate resources for warehouse picking and shipping processes to ensure daily shipments are picked and shipped promptly following customers’ requirements.
- 7 to 10 years of experience.
- Documented experience as a Warehouse employee.
- Experience in management and knowledge of expected warehouse practices.
- Proven ability to implement and carry out improvement initiatives.
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators.
- BS degree in logistics, supply chain management/ business administration or related field.
- Leadership and people management skills.
- Good analytical, communication and presentation skills
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.