Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking for an experienced, passionate, and creative Social Media Specialist to join our team. As a Social Media Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and donation efforts. You will be working closely with the Marketing and Field departments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute social media strategy through research, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification;
- Write, develop, and strategize online content production and scheduling;
- Assist with crisis management, bad reviews, and negative news communications;
- Generate, edit, publish, and share content daily (original text, images, video, and HTML);
- Build meaningful connections and encourage community members through dialogue and messaging;
- Maintain company social media pages and profiles;
- Moderate user-generated content and messages appropriately, based on company and community policies;
- Implement a social media marketing plan and editorial calendar;
- Track and analyze analytics reports to gain insight on traffic, demographics, and effectiveness; utilize this information to positively affect future outcomes;
- Collaborate with other departments to manage company reputation, coordinate campaigns, and increase reach.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- Associate's degree in Marketing, Communication, or related field;
- 2+ years experience in digital marketing and social media;
- Strong familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.);
- Knowledge of project management and web design best practices;
- Understanding of social media metrics; ability to interpret the results and take action to increase the effectiveness of social media campaigns;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.