Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Operate and carry out first line maintenance activities as directed by Engine Room Supervisor on the FPSO process and ships utilities plant in a safe and efficient manner, being aware of the safety of others, effective utilization of FPSO systems and processes related to FPSO operations, ensuring compliance with company and statutory requirements.
Provides and carries out first-line maintenance activities for Engine room/Utilities as directed by relevant Engine Room Supervisor on the FPSO as outlined in PD below.
Carry out Preventative maintenance and repair work, shutdowns, isolations and planned maintenance in accordance with the CMMS ensures.
- All maintenance and maintenance-related activities are carried out to the highest standards.
- All test and inspection routines required by the Planned Maintenance System are completed.
- Proper records/history and reports are maintained.
- Must be quality-conscious and deliver technically sound results without incident.
- Follow the Company safety procedures and rules.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Be familiar with and lead by example with the Facility’s plant and machinery for their safe operation and maintenance and will ensure knowledge of safety requirements including work permit systems, operational and emergency procedures, company policy and instructions.
Qualifications & Experience
- Class 1 Unlimited Marine Engineering
- Marine Engineers Certificate of Competency
- 8+ years offshore oil and gas or relevant industry experience
- Marine engineer background/Boiler and steam qualifications (preferable VLCC/ Tanker experience)
- Rotating Equipment Experience including Cargo offloading pumps & turbine
- Experienced in the repair and maintenance of engine room equipment preferred.
- Maintenance/ Marine Operations experience.
- Authorised Mechanical isolating authority
- FPSO experience is preferable. Frontline lead technician experience is recommended.
- Good personal and interpersonal skills and responsibility.
- Emergency response duties/fire team trained
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.