Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
GIRSAL Limited is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of MIS/IT Officer.
- The ideal candidate would have qualifications and practical experience in managing and supporting IT systems and networks, with strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- The role involves working with the knowledge management team to plan, implement, and manage hardware, software, databases, network, and online platforms, and integrate the company’s management information system.
- Maintain a register and manage troubleshooting, configuration, and maintenance procedures for ICT equipment.
- Manage the company’s local area network.
- Support staff in the use of productivity software, ICT equipment networks, and other systems.
- Organize and conduct periodic training for staff on the use of the company’s systems and productivity tools.
- Liaise with service providers and vendors for the purpose of conveying and/or receiving ICT resources.
- Work with KM team to maintain operational databases and online platforms
- Work with the KM team to collate and analyze data, prepare and present periodic management, and external reports
- Other tasks
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics, or related field. A degree in another field is acceptable if the candidate has MIS/ICT training or practical experience.
- Industry training/ certification in network administration, information systems development/management
Skills / Experience
- Practical experience in the installation, configuration and maintenance of software and hardware systems.
- Practical experience in managing networking systems and related security
- Proficient in the administration of Microsoft 365 Suite, particularly Ms Teams/Sharepoint
- Expertise in analyzing data using Excel or other analytics software.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Strong training & facilitation skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Web development/programming skills and experience (not required, but could be an advantage)
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.