Jobs In Ghana 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Halliburton is seeking to recruit Technical Professional – Baroid.
- Utilizers technical expertise to generate the Design of Service tenders for drilling fluids, completion fluids or solids control projects
- Serve as project managers for drilling fluids, completion fluids or solids control projects
- Responsible for the project’s financial success and service quality. Directs the work of FSRs or Service Supervisors assigned to project
- Ensures the documentation of activities and disseminates this information to the appropriate personnel through technical forums, Lessons Learned, Performance Benchmarking, KPIs and solutions profiles
- Applies Halliburton HMS and HSE plans daily
Qualification Required & Experience
- Degree in Mechanical engineering or equivalent relevant qualification
- Basic math, reading, writing and computer skills
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations
- Minimum 8 years of working experience
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants are required to submit CV and application letter to:
Your mail subject must be the position you are applying for.
Closing Date: 31 August, 2022
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.