Jobs In Ghana 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Halliburton is seeking to recruit a Service Specialist – TCP.
- Works in TCP shop, under supervision, assisting in the loading of TCP guns, Firing heads and preparation of ancillary equipment for jobs
- Selects the correct explosive type (RDX, HMS, HNS) to meet job requirements
- Completes required QA/QC paperwork associated with Gun and Firing Head Assemblies and ancillary equipment
- Verifies a job is loaded out correctly and all of the required equipment is properly prepared and packaged for the job including documentation 5%
- Use the correction, prevention and improvement (CPI) system to document problems encountered or ideas for improvement
- Completes job documentation, including complete Gun Loading sheet, firing Head pinning sheets, explosive (HAZAMAT) shipping documentation
Qualification Required & Experience
- Degree in Mechanical engineering or equivalent relevant qualification
- Basic math, reading, writing and computer skills
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations
- Minimum 8 years of working experience
Location: Ghana« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.