Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Transnational Academic Group Ghana (TAG Ghana) in partnership with Lancaster University operates Lancaster University Ghana.
About Lancaster University Ghana and Transnational Academic Group
Lancaster University Ghana is a partnership between Transnational Academic Group and Lancaster University, UK. Our campus is a branch campus of Lancaster University, UK. We provide excellent and inspiring teaching and place great emphasis on a strong student experience, and employability and give students access to academics who are experts in their field.
Lancaster University Ghana offers the same degree as the degrees offered at our Lancaster University main campus in the UK. This means that you will be awarded the same qualifications - as if you were studying at the main campus.
Transnational Academic Group develops people who develop nations. Valuing and developing our people is essential to long-term success. Our capacity to achieve our goals is dependent on our ability to attract, develop, nurture and retain high-quality academic and professional staff.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Transnational Academic Group (TAG) is owned and operated by a group that focuses on building value across three major business verticals including education, media, and information technology. The Group includes, among other interests, ABN 360, CNBC Africa, Forbes Africa, and Tech One Global.
Transnational Academic Group, in partnership with Lancaster University UK, delivers British undergraduate, postgraduate and foundation programmes at its campus in Ghana. As we move onto the next exciting phase of our mission to develop African leaders of tomorrow, we are seeking a;
- Proactive, dynamic, hardworking and passionate individual to be responsible for the development, implementation, communication and maintenance of quality assurance plans.
- To bring the university’s institutional effectiveness, systems, policies and procedures into compliance with standard quality assurance frameworks as laid down by Lancaster University UK, Ghana Tertiary Education Commission (GTEC), Lancaster University Ghana (LUG), Transnational Academic Group(TAG), and the British Accreditations Council (BAC).
- Manage quality assurance systems, provide data and data returns, reports, performance indicators and the annual quality cycle.
- Perform an audit of LUG’s academic processes, including entry criteria, programme achievement levels, student retention, student progress etc. and submit reports periodically to senior management.
- Provide advice and guidance to all staff on principles and processes associated with the quality assurance procedures, GTEC/NCTE audits, curricular reviews, validations, exam boards and other events and exercises.
- Work with the Provost, Deputy Provost and Registrar in preparing and introducing changes to LUG policies about QA strategy or QA policy that arise from national/international/LU and which enable LUG to demonstrate and audit quality and standards.
- Monitor output from NAB, NCTE and other relevant bodies about academic benchmarking, NAB/Ministry of Education guidelines recommend and implement changes to regulations and procedures, where necessary, to ensure compliance with the relevant requirements.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- A Masters’ degree in Business Administration, Quality Assurance, Risk Management, Management Science or in a related discipline.
- Professional Certification in any of the above disciplines will be an advantage
- Experience (4 years minimum) working on quality assurance and risk management in tertiary institutions.
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Qualified persons should please send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) to
and mention Quality Assurance Manager in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 5th August 2022
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.