Communication Jobs In Accra : Communications Assistant (National Service Personnel) - West Africa Civil Society InstituteCommunication Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The West Africa Civil Society Institute (WACSI) was established to build the institutional and operational capacity of civil society in West Africa, through knowledge management, capacity development and policy influencing. WACSI seeks a committed, motivated and dynamic person to join its team in contributing to enhancing civil society’s efficiency and effectiveness in West Africa.
- Social Media Management
- Institutional Publicity
- Videography and designing
- Assisting in the management of WACSI website
- Supporting the management of E-Directory
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ghanaian nationals who qualify for National Service in 2022/2023
- Students who specialised in Communications
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.