Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Reliability & Maintenance Planner analyses the behaviour of assets to keep them in top shape and apply asset knowledge and specialist techniques (Reliability Centred Maintenance techniques) to build a sustainable preventive plan. S/he will be responsible for designing, developing, revising and monitoring the implementation of appropriate maintenance programs in conjunction with superiors to be followed by the maintenance team for ensuring effective and efficient maintenance of the plant.
The role suggests plans, ideas, and actions for preventive and autonomous maintenance. This role is based in Tema and reports to the Maintenance Stream Lead.
- Be an expert in machines, a creative problem solver, an innovative developer of new techniques, predictive, preventive, precision methods, benchmarking, and bringing group experience to bear on the site maintenance plans
- Manage maintenance workflow and activities using MAXIMO and SAP.
- Trend analysis and suggest the RCM tools to be used (vibration, IR, Ultrasound, Oil analysis, lubrication, Motor circuit evaluation, etc) to have sustainable equipment
- Troubleshooting & analyse equipment failure modes to assure the reliability of equipment
- Plan, do, check and deploy preventive maintenance plan and CCP checks with stream members
- Plan with external companies regarding safety, timing, and quality of the tasks
- Statistical monitoring of machines
- Align with the Maintenance Coordinator for the stream to plan maintenance activities
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- BSc Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical) with 5 years of specific experience in mechanical / electro-mechanical in a manufacturing environment (preferably in a food industry)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with high level of reliability centered maintenance techniques.
- Proficient in Office applications (especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and maintenance systems (preferably Maximo and SAP)
- Knowledgeable in maintenance work flow and activities using MAXIMO and SAP.
- Knowledgeable in RCM tools required (vibration, IR, Ultrasound, Oil analysis, lubrication, Motor circuit evaluation, etc.)
- Good analytical and planning skills with the ability to multitask.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work without supervision, lead and motivate a team and meet deadlines
At Barry Callebaut, we are committed to Diversity & Inclusion. United by our strong values, we thrive on the diversity of who we are, where we come from, what we’ve experienced and how we think. We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment where people can truly be themselves, grow to their full potential and feel they belong. #oneBC – Diverse People, Sustainable Growth.
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.