Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Base Management Analyst is the role that ideates and drives initiatives and actions that drive high performance on all customer retention, churn and loyalty KPIs for the Vodafone Fixed Business. The key objective of the role is to increase customer retention and loyalty as well as to reduce churn through the efficient and innovative application of resources, including stakeholder relationships.
- Responsible for understanding and communicating on the health of the customer database
- Strategic Planning of all retention and loyalty campaigns to deliver against customer KPIs
- Manage customer segmentation and set KPIs accordingly
- Responsible for the ongoing analysis and interpretation of trends in the Customer Base to drive insights and actions
- Drives overall subscriber activity and profitability towards the achievement of subscriber KPIs on retention, churn, rgs 30.
- Deliver pre and post-rollout analysis for all propositions and commercial initiatives
- Drive focus and prioritisation of Base Management campaigns and wider propositions development roadmap in the Fixed Business
- Creates and updates ad hoc and regular base performance reports
- Development and reporting of Customer KPIs
- Ensuring the production of regular reports on Business KPI performance,
- Ownership of all Database and campaign analysis and reporting
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Minimum of a degree (Marketing, mathematics or finance or related field would be beneficial with at least 2 years experience in a commercial/CVM role)
- Advanced competence with Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel, Access, and PowerPoint;
- Experienced with Analytics tools (e.g. Tableau and SQL)
- Project Management Experience
- Stakeholder Management Experience
- Outstanding knowledge of database systems and report management software applications
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.