Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are an International Catering Company operating in various activities in the catering industry and we are looking for a MECHANIC.
We need motivated people with at least two years' experience in the mechanical field.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Perform routine maintenance on trucks, such as checking batteries and changing the oil to ensure proper vehicle running
- Inspect various parts of trucks, including brake systems, wheel bearings and steering mechanisms to ensure they are in the proper condition to operate effectively
- Use different tools and equipment, such as pressure gauges, pneumatic wrenches, welding equipment, screwdrivers, hoists and jacks, to repair trucks while constantly utilizing safety precautions
- Diagnose malfunctions in defective equipment by inspecting and testing using devices such as motor analyzers, handheld computers and chassis charts to determine how to address problems
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Test drive vehicles to ensure they are running properly and to find issues to determine what the solution will be
- Replace parts, valves, bearings and gears as needed and repair vehicle cooling and heating systems
- Measure vehicle emissions to ensure they are within the proper limits
- Ensure parts conform to factory specifications by inspecting and verifying clearances and dimensions
Required Skills or Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least two (2) years of experience as a MECHANIC.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and oral formats.
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Candidates wishing to apply for this role should compile a one-page cover letter indicating their proven track record and sustainability for the role, in addition to a CV. This letter should highlight strengths, accomplishments and aptness in addressing the key job objectives. The Cover Letter and CV should be sent to
The subject of your mail should be the position you are applying for.
Deadline: August 25, 2022
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.