Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Ghana Atomic Energy Commission invites applications from suitably qualified Ghanaians for the following position: Director, Finance
- Develop and implement guidelines and procedures governing the Finance and Accounting systems
- Ensure that proper books of accounts are maintained
- Manage the accounting functions of the GAEC ensuring that sound financial management and accounting practices are developed and implemented
- Ensure effective and efficient execution and accounting of all financial transactions of the GAEC’s annual budgeting and planning processes
- Ensure the preparation of quarterly financial performance reports against budgets and strategic goals
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements e.g public financial management act, audit service act, public procurement act, pensions act, etc.
- Ensure efficient and effective management of GAEC’s central stores
- Any other duties to be assigned by the Director-General
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Must not be more than 55 years old at the time of appointment
- Must be a distinguished scholar and researcher of local and/or international repute in the field of nuclear sciences, their applications and related technologies
- Must have proven organisational and leadership skills
- Must have experience in fundraising and revenue mobilisation
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be a team player with the ability to manage and/or control crisis
Qualification Required & Experience
- A chartered membership in good standing of a recognised professional body (e.g Institute of Chartered Accountant-Ghana, Association of
- Chartered certified Accountant. U.K Chartered Institute of Management Accountants – U.K etc) relevant to the position
A minimum of 15 years experience relevant to the position, with a minimum of 10 years at a senior management level in a research or analogous institution
- Must be at least a Principal Accountant or equivalent
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Nine (9) copies of application forms per applicant may be obtained from the GAEC Cash office at a fee of GH 500.00. A written application including detailed curriculum vitae of the application with names and addresses of three referees and a two (2) page vision statement together with the completed 9 copies of the application form, should be lodged either in person or through a reliable courier service, with the
GA East Municipality of the Greater ACcra Region
Closing Date: 15 August, 2022
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.