Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Operate and carry out first line Production Operation activities as directed by relevant Discipline Supervisor on the FPSO process and utilities plant in a safe and efficient manner, being aware of the safety of others, effective utilisation of FPSO systems and processes related to FPSO operations, ensuring compliance with company and statutory requirements and in line with the 35 x Performance standards/associated assurance tasks.
Provides and carries out first-line Production Operation activities for Topsides Process /Utilities as directed by relevant Discipline Production Tech I or Supervisor on the FPSO.
Learn to and carry out Preventative Production and repair work, shutdowns, isolations and planned Production in accordance with the CMMS ensuring:
- All Production and Production related activities are carried out to the highest standards
- All test and inspection routines required by the Planned Production System are completed
- Proper records/history and reports are maintained
- Review and update Job descriptions for planned Production as required
- Be familiar with and learn about the Facility’s plant and machinery their safe operation and
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Production and increased knowledge of safety requirements including work permit systems, operational and emergency procedures, company policy and instructions.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Mechanical, Process, Petroleum Engineering
- 7 years offshore oil and gas or relevant industry experience
- Rotating Equipment Experience
- Production Management systems Experience
- Production Operations experience
- Authorised Mechanical isolating authority
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.