Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Internal Audit Officer will assist in follow-up to ensure that all control mechanisms are correctly adhered to. This role will assist, lead, and supervise internal audit activities geared toward improving the operational effectiveness of the control environments in the Sustainability, Cocoa Sourcing, Cocoa Processing, and other activities in Ghana. The Internal Audit Officer will be based in Kumasi reporting to Internal Audit Manager.
- Assist to identify external, and internal changes or new regulations which may have arisen and assess the potential risk to the business
- Assist to identify potential business risk and internal control gaps in the course of audits and assist to make the appropriate recommendation to remedy the situation
- Evaluate business processes and relevant controls to identify and assess risk and potential improvement opportunities.
- Carry out field audit work through a pragmatic audit plan which identifies the potential risk in sourcing and sustainability activities to check the effectiveness of controls and reports.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Conduct follow-up audits to monitor the implementation of recommendations from prior audit works/activities and liaise with departmental heads to ensure the realization of the remediation objectives.
- Perform special reviews/audits requested by management and the Internal Audit Control Committee (AICC)
- Coordinate the performance of preliminary internal control evaluation as and when required.
- Ensure that the contents of all audit work are referenced and supported appropriately by documentation and the audit working papers filed accordingly.
- Ensure to stay abreast of up-to-day audit procedures, methodology, and techniques.
- Coordinate audit activities including identifying the risk of fraud and carrying out investigative work to get to conclusive reports on the same
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business related field
- Professional qualification – ACCA/ICA (final part) with a minimum of 5 years experience (in audit will be a plus)
- Have excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills
- Must be a creative thinker, a good team player and have strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize.
- Must be able to work in a matrix environment, be very “hands-on” and eager to learn.
- Excellent report writing, good record keeping and filing skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications – Word, PowerPoint and Excel to a competent standard
At Barry Callebaut, we are committed to Diversity & Inclusion. United by our strong values, we thrive on the diversity of who we are, where we come from, what we’ve experienced and how we think. We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment where people can truly be themselves, grow to their full potential and feel they belong. #oneBC – Diverse People, Sustainable Growth.« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.