Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are a Fintech start-up company and are looking for a motivated and talented Senior DevOps Engineer who has experience with trading on a Full-time basis, to join our small, but talented and fun team as we are in process of growing our Ghana team. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as architecting new solutions, problem-solving by thinking outside of the box, and leading and mentoring the other developers around you.
We constantly strive for improvement and learning with an open and honest team culture. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
At Phlo Systems Ltd the engineer will lead in the implementation and support of complex infrastructure services in both pre-production and production environments. The person should have experience with designing, architecting, and creating solutions.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The successful candidate will:
- Maintain, problem solve and enhance an execution platform
- Enhance existing functions to improve performance
- Creating technical documentation and conducting reviews, audits and improving existing solutions
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- 2+ years acting as technical lead for DevOps team with delivering successful product launches
- Expert knowledge in DevOps Lifecycle, Azure Well-Architected Framework, and Cloud Governance
- Exceptional strengths using AWS, Jenkins, Azure, and other CICD tools and technologies (git branching strategy, Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation, Selenium)
- Strong scripting skills
- Practical working knowledge of Azure AKS, EKS, Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience using JIRA, Jenkins, GitHub, AWS, microservices, and serverless architecture
- Extensive experience in CloudOps (network, security, monitoring, infrastructure, cost optimization)
- Experience working with Agile Scrum teams, with resources distributed globally
- Experience with end-to-end testing
- Experience with build automation, infrastructure automation and environment management
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.