Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Transnational Academic Group Ghana (TAG Ghana) in partnership with Lancaster University operates Lancaster University Ghana.
About Lancaster University Ghana and Transnational Academic Group
Lancaster University Ghana is a partnership between Transnational Academic Group and Lancaster University, UK. Our campus is a branch campus of Lancaster University, UK. We provide excellent and inspiring teaching and place great emphasis on a strong student experience, and employability and give students access to academics who are experts in their field.
Lancaster University Ghana offers the exact same degree as the degrees offered at our Lancaster University main campus in the UK. This means that you will be awarded the same qualifications - as if you were studying at the main campus.
Transnational Academic Group develops people who develop nations. Valuing and developing our people is essential to long-term success. Our capacity to achieve our goals is dependent on our ability to attract, develop, nurture and retain high-quality academic and professional staff.
Transnational Academic Group (TAG) is owned and operated by a group that focuses on building value across three major business verticals including education, media, and information technology. The Group includes, among other interests, ABN 360, CNBC Africa, Forbes Africa, and Tech One Global.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Location: Accra, Ghana
- Department: Marketing
- Reports directly to (Line Manager): Marketing & PR Manager
Responsible for the designing of graphics and communication materials used in media products such as websites, magazines, labels, advertising, signage, booklets, books, posters, and presentations. Also responsible for all photography and videography activities of the institution
Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaises with Marketing, Admissions and other user departments to determine their requirements
- Manages graphic design proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production
- Briefs and advises on design style, format, print production and timescales
- Develops concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- Determines size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size
- Prepares rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
- Reviews layouts and suggests improvements
- Liaises with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality
- Leads the design of graphics, visualisations and written documents suited to particular audiences and purposes
- Produces high-quality artwork appropriate different media and technological constraints
- Leads and is responsible for all photography and videography requirements of the institution.
- Performs any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Organize regular feedback sessions with students.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Executive Director
- Marketing & PR Manager
- Admissions Team members
- Student Affairs
- Careers/ Business Development
- Human Resource
- Develops and maintains relationships with different media agencies;
- Applicants to LUG’s Foundation, Undergraduate and postgraduate programmes
- Parents of potential students
- Academic Advisors
- University-appointed international agents
- Other universities and educational organisations.
- Other stakeholders of the university
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum of a Higher National Diploma in Graphic Design or similar qualification. A First Degree will be an advantage
- Good knowledge of Web Designing
- Good knowledge of Photography and Videography
- Good knowledge of industry standard design software such as InDesign or Illustrator plus photo editing, including Photoshop
- Familiarity with on-line publication and web technologies (e.g.HTML + CSS)
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Skilled in the construction and manipulation of typography and working with a copy
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- focus on the fine details of a design
- produce a range of printed materials, from large runs of commercially printed books to small batches of bespoke hand-made artefacts
- generate high-quality presentations and be able to translate complex information into easily understandable form, including diagrams and other visualisation techniques
- adapt to new ways of working and work consistently with existing brands and visual identities
- work critically and collaboratively with others including designers and non-designers, taking the lead where required.
- work well under varying levels of pressure especially close to deadlines
- document events and activities in an interesting and aesthetically pleasing way, either through photography or videography
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Team Player
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.