Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The IT Business Analyst at MTN Ghana is to collaborate with the business’s functional areas to analyze, develop, document, communicate business requirements, and support user testing to achieve business goals.
- Technology and Platform business
- Multi-regulation and multifaceted stakeholder management
- Public Listed Organization
- Environmental, Social and Governance prioritised
- Innovation-Driven Industry
- Global technology trends and advancements
- Global & MTN Group approved IT Standards and Practices
- Diverse cultural environment
- Regionalization structure implication
- Performance-driven environment
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Elicit business requirements, document, scope, present them and get them approved / signed them off.
- Define solution or Business Requirement Document or Product roadmap
- Further requirement analysis (FRD, Requirement models and so on…)
- Identify or recommend IT team (internal or external)
- Finalize solution and its scope
- Researching possible software solutions
- Performing other tasks that may be assigned to the post, based on the job requirement.
- Supporting project teams during the analysis and planning stages of software development
- Acting as a liaison between the business and Information Technology (IT) Division
- Acquiring knowledge of products or services provided by the business
Qualification Required & Experience
- Minimum of a Degree in in Engineering / Computer Science.
- ITIL and other software and system certification
- COBIT5: Business Framework for the Governance and Management of Enterprise IT
- Certification in BA
- Scrum certification
- Agile working knowledge and related certifications.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant IT experience in a similar role in the technology industry.
- Excellent Knowledge of System Integration & Architecture design
- Excellent knowledge of product and service life cycle
- Excellent knowledge of OSS, BSS, MFS and ICT
- Excellent knowledge of Product Development processes and Systems
- Excellent knowledge of Project Management
- Excellent Knowledge of Vendor Management
- Excellent Knowledge of Systems Testing
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ability to manage self and be a team player, good conflict management, takes and manages accountability
- Ability to Pay Attention to Detail
- Energy & Drive – Innovative, Takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
- Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
- Personal Skills – Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
- Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, shares knowledge effectively
- Organizational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, presentation skills, commitment to the organization
- Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving abilities.
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Negotiating & Influencing Skills
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.