Jobs In Ashanti Region 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Marie Stopes International Ghana (MSIG), a branch of MSI Reproductive Choices global partnership is the leading Sexual Reproductive Health and rights organisation in Ghana providing high-quality, safe services, and advocacy to create an enabling environment, so every client has access to safe services when and where they are needed.
MSIG has a vacancy for passion-driven, well-organised, client-oriented and energetic individuals with the below relevant qualification/s and experience. MSIG’s goal is to meet the needs of the underserved and improve access to the use of Family Planning (FP) and other Sexual Reproductive Health (SRH) services.
At MSI Reproductive Choices we are unapologetically pro-choice. We believe that every woman has the right to make choices about her own body and her own future.
MSI Reproductive Choices is committed to creating an inclusive environment with a workforce which is representative of the communities we serve. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer and give equal consideration to all qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
MEDICAL DETAILER (ASHANTI) - Renewable Contract
The Medical Detailer shall perform tasks critical to the success of Medical Abortion and other social marketing products by detailing the products to Providers and retail personnel, prospecting for sales in retail outlets (Public and Private) and by building and maintaining strong relationships with these Providers and retail outlets
- Detail Providers, sales outlets staff on advantages, effects, dosage and use of social marketing products. Collect any orders and fulfil them or pass on to distributor/wholesaler.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with retailers, community-based distributors, facilities and others, to ensure distribution targets are met and product satisfaction is high.
- Implement merchandising and promotional activities at retail/ distributor outlets and ensure high in-store visibility for optimal sales performance.
- Ensure that providers, wholesalers, distributors, and retail outlet personnel have adequate knowledge about product use and application and use of applicable promotional materials.
- Ensure an accurate and updated database of all Providers (private and public) and retail outlets and present monthly reports on it.
- Identify potential providers and arrange for bulk trainings for them as providers of medical abortion services.
- Collect market information and feedback at the consumer and point-of-sale level to better inform activities and optimize product marketing.
- Ensure that monthly/yearly targets are met.
- Monitor presence and availability of social marketing products in retail outlets and Providers sites and ensure availability of the products in such sites and retail outlets.
- Monitor the work of distributors /wholesalers through periodic visits to their sites to monitor sales of social marketing products and monitor the work of distributor Salesperson efforts in retail outlets.
- Track sales and ensure accurate and timely reporting on product sales and sales revenue per credit and sales policy
- After 3 Months draw up a sales trends chart based on sales to retail outlets and providers. Update and submit every quarter.
- Any other duties assigned by Social Marketing Manager.
Attitude and Motivation
- Sympathetic to women and men seeking Family Planning and Reproductive Health service.
- Customer-focused with good interpersonal skills to engage with people at all levels –government, donor, and community
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision
- Honest, friendly, assertive, and reliable
- Passionate about fieldwork
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- Degree in Marketing or Sales Management.
- At least 3 years post national service experience in Sales/Marketing, especially in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Experience in client relationship management/customer service.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Presentation skills.
- Selling skills.
- Good report writing skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Assertive but friendly.
- Analytical and results oriented.
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Please submit your application by filling out this online form via the link below.
- Submission deadline is Close of Business Thursday 28th July 2022.
- Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- This is a local position. Interested Non-Ghanaians must therefore have the necessary legal permits required to work in Ghana.
- Females are encouraged to apply
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.