Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Position: Software Developer - Full Stack
Location: In person - Full Time (Accra)
Salary Description: Competitive
What you have to do:
- Development of new features and platform architecture
- Designing the REST API
- Integration with third-party services using API
- Code refactoring and optimization
- Scaling the project for growing loads
- Participation in the product study together with the team
- Code Review of Other Team Members
- Database Query Optimization
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Skills & Experience required :
- Experience in PHP development from 3 years and on frameworks (Laravel) and on bare PHP 7+
- Experience with relational databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL; Experience in writing SQL queries and their optimization
- Teamwork experience (Git, code review, issue tracker)
- Linux, Docker
- Ability to solve complex problems, make the right architectural decisions, make a task assessment close to reality
- Great if you have a DevOps experience
- Excellent knowledge and experience with most of the technologies listed above
- A clear understanding of how the architecture of the web application is arranged, an understanding of the principles of operation of its individual components
- Understanding how the HTTP request lifecycle works
- Experience in building REST API
- Understanding solid and OOP principles
- Experience in creating high-load systems in zero downtime conditions
- Understand how to build an efficient, scalable database architecture.
- Experience with PostgreSQL/MySQL (writing complex queries; understanding EXPLAIN; optimizing slow queries without changing the database structure; changing the schemas of large tables without downtime, etc.)
- Knowledge of Python and its frameworks is desirable (Django)
- Scrum, Azure, GCP, and AWS certifications would be a plus
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Send your CV to
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.