Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To initiate and lead deal origination and structuring, implementation and client engagement in the allocated sector/product to enable improved profitability, market share and competitive positioning
- Ensure optimised customer experience and service throughout the value chain
- Design and deliver customer service solutions, systems and interactions aligned to Organisational values and service standards that build the brand
- Develop tactical plans to drive revenue growth
- Draw up a budget aligned to tactical delivery plans to facilitate the provision of adequate financial resources
- Develop, encourage and nurture collaborative relationships across business areas and across the group
- Identify and encourage participation in activities that are appropriate for own and employee development in area of responsibility
- Identify and participate in activities that are appropriate for own development as a life-long learner
- Ensure that critical environmental factors are considered when reviewing opportunities and solutions
- Define and drive the tactical sales strategy for area of responsibility
- Develop tactical strategy and delivery plans in support of functional strategic objectives in partnership with leadership
- Analyse information and reports to identify trends, discrepancies and inconsistencies for decision making purposes
- Deploys integrated risk management, governance and compliance frameworks throughout area of responsibility
- Ensure that client solution are relevant, integrated and bespoke to the context
- Establish mutually beneficial relationships with stakeholders that support thought leadership, innovative and integrated practice solutions
CONTINUE READING BELOW
experience and qualifications
- Minimum Qualification - Relevant Degree
- Preferred Qualification - Relevant Post Graduate Degree
- Experience - 8 years in a similar environment
In accordance with National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check.
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.