Jobs In Ghana 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Beacon International School is a Christian school located behind the Peduase Presidential Lodge, in Peduase – close to Aburi. Beacon International School offers an enhanced curriculum at the Preschool and Primary levels, and offers both the Cambridge International and the Ghana Education Service (GES) curricula at the Secondary level.
Job Title: Teachers for A-Levels: Physics; Biology; Chemistry; Computer Science;
Beacon International School is seeking to recruit teachers for A-Levels; particularly in the Sciences.
- The ideal candidate should be a genuine Christian with a desire to nurture children and teenagers in sound moral values and in general excellence.
- He/she must be ready to lead or participate in all aspects of school life, not just in teaching.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Applicants should have a minimum of a 1st Degree in their subject area and should have at least 1 year teaching experience with the Cambridge curriculum at the secondary level.
- Applicants should also be hardworking, teachable, flexible and able to meet deadlines.
Location: Peduase near Aburi
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should download and fill the ‘Staff Application Form A’
and submit the filled forms at the Beacon School office in Peduase.
Peduase Village Avenue,
Closing Date: 12th August 2022
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.