Jobs In Ghana 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Beacon International School is a Christian school located behind the Peduase Presidential Lodge in Peduase – close to Aburi. Beacon International School offers an enhanced curriculum at the Preschool and Primary levels and offers both the Cambridge International and the Ghana Education Service (GES) curricula at the Secondary level.
We are seeking to recruit an Administrative Manager to oversee both the Administration and Human Resource departments of the school.
- This individual will be stepping into a rewarding role at an exciting time of development and growth at Beacon School.
- The ideal candidate should be a genuine Christian with a desire to contribute to nurturing children and teenagers in sound moral values and in general excellence.
- He/she must be ready to lead and/or participate in all aspects of school life.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- The Beacon School Administrative Manager must have advanced IT skills and be an excellent communicator.
- He/she must also be able to establish positive relationships with and motivate all manner of persons.
- He/she must possess strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize, remain calm under pressure and meet deadlines.
- He/she must be hardworking and diligent; flexible; discerning; an initiative taker and a problem solver.
The Beacon School Administrative Manager would be in charge of
- Communication with school stakeholders – school management, staff, students, parents, partner organizations, etc. through face-to-face contact, phone calls, email, newsletters etc.
- Staff matters – Recruitment; Orientation; Policy enforcement; staff welfare; performance appraisal etc.
- Student admissions
- General record keeping.
Location: Peduase near Aburi
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should download and fill the ‘Staff Application Form A’
and submit the filled forms at the Beacon School office in Peduase.
Peduase Village Avenue,
Closing Date: 12th August 2022
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.