Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A software developer (Frontend, Backend or Full-Stack) interested in working on an e-commerce portfolio using high-end CMS and e-commerce technologies built on top of most programming languages and frameworks to innovate and create outstanding customer experiences and accelerate in the ever-evolving space of digital commerce.
- Being responsible for the entire SDLC as well as developing high-quality software solutions
- Participate in the collection of requirements, give estimations, and propose a different approach
- Support in the architecture definition and design of the solution
- Write clean codes to develop innovative solutions
- Demonstrating a good level of software design in any of the following: PHP, Java, NodeJS, applied to e-Commerce solutions
- Follow agile programming best practices and development conventions
- Act as a reliable advisor for teams, customers, and stakeholders
- Stay up to date with open-source trends and emerging CMS and e-commerce technologies
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- HND/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT or programming (coding) related degrees
- Knowledge in any common framework(s) such as: Symphony, Laravel, Spring Boot, NodeJS, React JS, Vue.js
- Good understanding of software design and architecture
- Basics of container technologies such as: Docker (either in Kubernetes, OpenShift, DockerSwarm) with understanding in CI/CD and automated testing
- Deep understanding of Architecture models such as “Layered Architectures”, “Hexagonal Architectures” or domain-based approaches
- API-Driven / API-Lead Design
- Key understanding around the challenges of session and cache management
- Interest in promoting new technologies in the company and with customers
- Enjoy both continuous learning and sharing knowledge and experience
- Existing knowledge in e-commerce or content management systems (Commerce Cloud, Shopware, Magnolia, Storyblok, Contentful or Similar) is a plus
Additional Requirements for Backend
- Experience in architecture patterns such as IoC / CDI, MVC, Eventbus, etc.
- Understanding of web technologies or interfaces (REST, JSON, GraphQL)
Additional Requirements for Frontend
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS/SCSS, Bootstrap and React or Vue
- Knowledge of SEO and/or Accessibility best practices
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.